[Homestead] computer crashed and burned!

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Tue Dec 23 06:49:52 EST 2008

> I got some really, really bad spyware in my computer a few weeks ago.
> I thought I was going to lose it and did a backup. I'm the worst at
> backing up.

I'm sure that Macs can get virii and the like but I have never had
anything like that on any of my various Macs. And I love this Apple OS
built-in backup system called Time Machine. Every hour it does an auto
backup. Of everything. Nothing to remember. With two external hard
drives to switch out at my choice of intervals, I feel very secure.