[Homestead] Building codes

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 13:05:27 EST 2008

I'm having problems picturing all of this; but, it sounds like water is excellent on your property.  I guess your water is crystal clear like in Gene's area of Missouri.  That is one thing i will hand the Ozarks, they have spectacular, live fresh water.  I learned to fly fish on the White River when Mountain Home was still a tiny town of which no one but fisherman had heard, I still remember being shocked at the clarity of that water.  I love the fresh water iin those parts, though, like you, I still might use a filter or a drop of bleach before drinking 'any' open water.

p.s. Do you hasve any kind of well?  Is there any need?  Are drilled wells not used a lot in your area?