[Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 12:27:51 EST 2008

I'm scared to death of fire, and I would not live in a trailer in MO (tornado-s) ; Now; I might pay you to let me live in a small shack we threw together  :-).  Seriously, van Dell.  Thank's.  If James is right , I might very well have to flee the city and would need a temporary rental place, but I could never live long term in a trailer, because of the two reasonsI mentioned................