[Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

Clansgian at wmconnect.com Clansgian at wmconnect.com
Mon Dec 8 12:09:42 EST 2008

> >I think you maybe missing the point.  To get the economy back on track,
> the government is going to have to give money to someone to get it going.

William, this is the very paradigm that is at present decaying all around us.
 It is the belief that goods and services spring up from the ground in
response to the existence of money rather than money coming into existence as a
result of more goods and services.

We are currently on the receiving end of a hard lesson that the former is not
true.

James