[Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Sun Dec 7 17:50:04 EST 2008

Back in the 70s, the Sonoma County Sheriff's Office decided to raid the
local Misfits (motorcycle "gang") house.  The house and 20 acres was owned
by Misfit Joe (aka Snidely) and he and his girlfriend and a couple of other
folks.  Another club member saw the cops gathering a few blocks from the
house and got there ahead of the cops and flushed whatever was in the house.

Misfit Joe/Snidely had a little female lab.  All the kids in the
neighborhood loved her.  They were all customers at our store and they're
the folks who rescued my horses in the middle of the night when a drunk
attorney wiped out my fences.

The first thing the cops did was shot the dog.  The second thing they did
was shoot Joe who was unarmed and had just gotten out of bed.

They then took pictures sitting on the motorcycles and wearing the club
colors.

Seems to be a pattern and having dogs doesn't do much good.  Anymore than it
did for that mayor.  They simply shoot the dogs.

Lynda