[Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family

Marie McHarry mmcharry at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 12:28:45 EST 2008

Yeah, the Net can be powerful. Makes me wonder how long before Big
Bidness figures out a way to cut people off.

On the good news side, Obama (yeah, yeah, I know that many of  you
think he's, if not the Antichrist, a close impersonation) says he's
committed to fast, cheap Internet access for all. That would be a
really good thing and could open more job opportunities in rural areas
(not to mention better access to news and networking).

Marie