[Homestead] Atlas Shrugged, updated

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 13:34:46 EST 2008

I like Rand's philosophy to a certain extent.  And, I have owned first editions of both Atlas Shrugged and the Fountainhead.  But, g-d, her prose is horrid.

p.s. If you ever run a cross a true second edition of AS, with dustjacket, keep it.  The second edition shared the 'identical' dustjacket with the first edition.  As with most 20th century volumes, the dustjacket is worth far more than the book