[Homestead] Change ? Hardly ..

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Fri Dec 5 13:16:02 EST 2008

I really don't understand how anyone could expect any such thing from
Teflon.  a) he lied right off the top in the first debate when he said "I'm
the only one who didn't vote for the war."  b) He stated in a interview that
the only difference between him and Dumbya was "who is in a position to
execute."

The man makes Rove look like a kindergarten student in politics!

Lynda