[Homestead] Luck does not exist

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Wed Nov 22 12:02:07 EST 2006

Coincidence can be scary sometimes.   Thanks a lot for the good wishes.   There are four roles I would really love to play at some point, and here is an opportunity for one of two of them, Javert and Val Jean.   The others are Tevye, from Fiddler on the Roof, and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.   Marius (Les Mis), and Sir Lancelot (Camelot) would also be fun, but I fear I am getting a bit too long in the tooth for those roles  ;-p

Anyway, I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Ray