[Homestead] Political question, if I may

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Mon Nov 13 20:12:42 EST 2006

>Leading to the United States having the highest incarnation rate of any
>country in the world.  Prisons are a huge business and they need a constant
>stream of input.

I find this fact horribly embarrassing for we Americans. It may be an
even worse indictment than that we pay, like, four times as much
money for less effective health care than the other top fifteen or so
countries in the world.

Truth is, a high percentage of our inmates are in jail on
drug-related charges. The so-called War on Drugs is a real
money-maker. Hm, anyone know where this particular money trail leads?