[Homestead] A point of view

rayzentz at aol.com rayzentz at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 17:45:56 EST 2006

 Again, the laws in question apply to citizens.   C I T I Z E N S.   US ones.   Again, if you are on some foreign terror suspects speed dial, refer to my last post.   Those laws don't apply to the executive branch when tapping foreign nationals.   He is not thumbing his nose.   He is right.

Does it really bother you who wears dresses and who doesn't.   Almost every scotsman I know does from time to time (although they get really upset if you refer to it as a dress), and they seem ok.

As far as proof regarding effectiveness.   I have a friend who is a private investigator, and who deals with wiretaps (on citizen's, I might add) and he says wiretaps are not effective.   It is the rare occasion when they are that make it all worth the effort.

Ray

...still humbly waiting to be educated.