[Homestead] A point of view

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Wed Jan 25 14:04:32 EST 2006

War has to be declared.

And there are laws in place for how to do these wire taps.  He had 72 hours
after doing them to get the official papers.  He said "that doesn't apply to
me."  That is thumbing one's nose.

Furthermore, I think folks are missing the single most important thing here.
Proof that any of those wire taps were necessary OR productive.

Won't be long before we find out he secretly wears dresses also.

Lynda