[Homestead] sewing machine

EarthNSky erthnsky at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 28 15:34:09 EST 2006

In between emails here, I have gotten all my sewing notions and stuff
put into the drawers of my new sewing cabinet.  I am so psyched about
it, finally everything in one convenient place!  It just feels so good
to get another incarnation out of my old desk!  I have also been reading
  up on how to use a new sewing machine mother gave me.  My first and
only machine, until recently, was an old early 50's model Singer.  I
love it.  However, mother just gave me a Kenmore 385.  It has a darning
plate and other accessories and about a bazillion fancy stitches (at
least 30) that I want to play with.  She used the machine less than a
couple of hours because she inherited yet another machine that she liked
better.
If anyone has a similar machine, I'd love tips and pointers...

Now to get that Christmas tree down...

Bev
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm   Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.