[Homestead] instant shelter

Dick Fischbeck dick_fischbeck at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 13:42:50 EST 2005

What problem do you see heating a torus? Every home has its warm rooms and its cool rooms.

Benefits? Strength, privacy, diversity in light...and a central outside area.

Tubes, especially curved tubes, are simple and strong. Three connected or intersecting donuts is
another idea. I could go on and on.