[Homestead] Heading out

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 21:08:06 EDT 2005

I will be going nomail later this evening as I am about to hit the road
again.  I spent several more weeks than anticipated here but all that is
behind me, all the business I needed to get done is done, all the people I
needed to see have been seen, all the places I needed to go to have been
gone to.  Tomorrow I head north for a few days then it is east to the
trailer then ????

Don Bowen                          Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below