[Homestead] The roots of Muslim rage

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Sun Dec 18 14:11:06 EST 2005

Wow, that certainly addresses the issues.  BTW, I hate to burst your bubble
but the "Muslim rage" isn't about Iraq.  It goes back decades AND is about
the WHOLE Middle East.  You need to stop looking thru a VERY narrow
telescope and deciding everything is peachy because you liked the picture
you saw of one or two people mugging for the camera with their inky finger.

BTW, who says that many voted?  The paid information officers???

Lynda