[freetds] Missing libtdsodbc.so on Solaris

ikorot at earthlink.net ikorot at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 20 00:00:28 EST 2010

Hi, Adwin,

>From "man malloc" (http://www.rocketaware.com/man/man3/malloc.3.htm):

"Malloc will first look for a symbolic link called /etc/malloc.conf and
     next check the environment for a variable called MALLOC_OPTIONS and fi-
     nally for the global variable malloc_options and scan them for flags in
     that order.  Flags are single letters, uppercase means on, lowercase
     means off."

Is Solaris has a link "/etc/malloc.conf"?

Thank you.