[freetds] Long time all, and git repository

Craig A. Berry craigberry at mac.com
Wed May 26 20:10:03 EDT 2010

On May 26, 2010, at 5:37 PM, Brian Bruns wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I've created a git clone of the freetds CVS repo on github for my own
> uses and thought I'd share with everyone.
>
> Main page:
>
> http://github.com/brianb/FreeTDS
>
> and anonymous repo:
>
> git://github.com/brianb/FreeTDS.git
>
> I'm sync'ing nightly (assuming my cronjob runs correctly tonight) from
> the CVS repo.

Nifty.  I particularly like this view:

http://github.com/brianb/FreeTDS/commits/master

where you can see, repository-wide, everything that's gone in
recently.  If the CVS browser at SourceForge can do anything like
that, I haven't figured out how to do it.

Craig A. Berry
mailto:craigberry at mac.com

  difficult than getting in."
                  Brad Leithauser