[freetds] freetds for AIX

Gaurav Nangia gnangia at dtcc.com
Tue Feb 12 11:34:31 EST 2008

To All:

Sorry I am new to this usergroup, but is there a compiled version of
freetds for AIX 5.3?  Unfortunately I don't have a C compiler and am not
permitted to put gcc on our production system.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Gaurav Nangia
The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
Management and Network Security
(212) 855 - 2317

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.