[freetds] tds_strftime

James K. Lowden jklowden at freetds.org
Fri Dec 28 18:09:31 EST 2007

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT wrote:
> Why also don't use memmove replacing

I liked your commit.  I was able to simplify it further.

In testing, I found src/dblib/unittests/done_handling.c produced some dumb
messages because it didn't call dbuse() and the SQL didn't check for
existence before dropping objects.  Now that that's fixed, though, there's
one more message that might be a problem. It's hard to tell if the test is
intentionally provoking the error, or if it's ignoring it by mistake.
What do you think?

test query exec done_test2
sqlexec State
nextrow State
nextrow State
results State COLS(1) ROWS(0)
nextrow State COLS(1) ROWS(0)
nextrow State COLS(1) ROWS(0)
results
State COLS(1)
nextrow State COLS(1) DATA
results
DB-Library error (severity 7):
        Attempt to initiate a new Adaptive Server operation with results
pending
Operating-system error:
        Undefined error: 0

Regards,