[freetds] libdbi driver, some questions
vkononenko at atlantic-link.com.ua
Tue Aug 23 05:25:08 EDT 2005
Could you say me how can I use direct acces to TDS struct without internal
headers files. At this moment I use "ctlib.h" for access to:
1. (ctx->tds_ctx->locale->date_fmt) set data format.
2. (conn->tds_socket->s) - get socket descriptor.
get charset coding
But this header not installed to /usr/include directory.
4. Should I free memory after call "ct_fetch()" function?
5. When I sent "EXEC sp_tables" query to server I received'nt tables list. I
receive 23 time database name. But through network sniffer I see that all
tables list are received. And number of tables are 23.
6. How can I get real length of received data? "datafmt.maxlength" show buffer
7. And how can I convert MONEY and DATATYPE types to othet formats?
libdbi use "time_t" format for date and have not money types...
More information about the FreeTDS