[freetds] ./configure is failing

Conrad Schilbe cschilbe at securityfocus.com
Thu Aug 4 16:50:44 EDT 2005

You need the dev tools for OSX (XCode). This is on a seperate CD and
distributed with OSX, afaik.

You can also download the dev tools through apples devloper site.

This is completely unrelated to freetds and any further issues regarding
compiling software under OSX would be better answered in a more targeted

-- c