[freetds] ./configure is failing

Conrad Schilbe cschilbe at securityfocus.com
Thu Aug 4 16:50:44 EDT 2005

You need the dev tools for OSX (XCode). This is on a seperate CD and
distributed with OSX, afaik.

You can also download the dev tools through apples devloper site.
http://developer.apple.com

This is completely unrelated to freetds and any further issues regarding
compiling software under OSX would be better answered in a more targeted
forum.

-- c