[freetds] freetds and windows

Brett generica at email.com
Tue Apr 12 02:04:27 EDT 2005

I thought the library would take care of that.

Fixing that, I'm now getting replies back from the server that the
database I ask to use isn't available, which suggests to me that I'm not
connecting to the correct instance of sql server.

The instancing code _does_ work in the windows version, yes ?

 	/ Brett