[freetds] PHP and DSN-less Connection Strings

Jon Doblados jon.doblados at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:17:51 EST 2005

Gurus,

I have only recently shifted to GNU/Linux and I'm still trying to
learn the ropes, so please bear with me. Can someone help me with a
step-by-step guide on how to get freetds running with PHP, preferably
without changing much of the code (currently using DSN-less connection
string)? On my SUSE server, I unpacked and installed freetds-0.62.4;
and by using tsql, confirmed that I am able to connect to SQL Server
7. However, I get the error: "Call to undefined function
odbc_connect..."

I'm fresh out of ideas. TIA.

--
t r i g g e r