[freetds] Selectrow_hashref and 0.64.dev

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Fri Dec 3 15:22:41 EST 2004

This issue was addressed during the 0.63 development, now a release
candidate.  It shouldn't be a problem with the 0.64 development branch.
If it's broken, I would want to see it fixed before 0.63 is released.

I'm not set up to test DBD::Sybase right now, and won't have much time
this weekend.  If you would do some legwork, I will look into it
further.

There's FAQ item on this.  Are you getting a false empty result set, and
does the FAQ help detect it?  (It shouldn't be necessary anymore, but if
it is, that would be a clue.)

Can you provide a TDSDUMP log demonstrating the problem, along with
level 2 debugging DBD output?  "select id from sysobjects where id = 0"
should suffice for a query.