[freetds] [ freetds-Patches-1075932 ] patch for 0.63RC1

James K. Lowden jklowden at schemamania.org
Tue Nov 30 23:03:21 EST 2004

> Patches item #1075932, was opened at 2004-11-30 11:30
> here is the patch I promised for dbresults.
> My change necessitated changing the dbmorecmds unit
> test program, which was looping endlessly after my
> change.

Accepted and applied, with modifications, to 0.63 and HEAD.  My patch
attached.

I changed  _DB_RES_INIT & friends to an enum, and moved them to dblib.h.
They're not public definitions.

dbmorecmds() needed some tweaking to make my compiler happy; it had no
final return statement.

Many thanks for the quick work, Bill.