header file changes

Brian Bruns camber at ais.org
Wed Oct 24 09:37:11 EDT 2001

You need the iconv.m4 file.  Any autoconf experts out there wanna tell
where I should be shipping this so aclocal picks it up?

The code will work with or without iconv (it defaults to highorder byte
stripping if there is no iconv...ie the current behaviour) with iconv
though you'll get actual conversion to non-ascii character sets and other
wonders!
When it's finished that is. Been a long standing thorn in my side.

Brian