classloader visualization

Stephen McConnell mcconnell at dpml.net
Sat Jan 15 13:11:13 EST 2005

Just kicking off some thoughts here ...

 1. update transit to use a TransitClassloader instead of URLClassLoader
    and add a corresponding classloader monitor and router
 2. include classic class loader request monitoring for inclusion when
    transit trace mode is enabled
 3. add something to transit core that produces a consolidated classloader
    report (i.e. the full graph) - sort of along the lines of the
    audit info in Metro
 4. update Metro classloader builder to use the Transit classloader
    builder (which also means dropping the java ext lib stuff)

Steve.