[Compostteas] nutrient analysis of teas

eddington at lvcm.com eddington at lvcm.com
Fri Jun 21 10:57:18 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Has anyone done a complete nutrient analysis of their tea?  I have a
vineyard we are working with, and we thought of adding any additional
nutrients specific to their program to the teas not in the tank but as we
fill their drums  so they can use the tea for their entire fertilizing
program and get it all done in one shot.  Is anyone already doing this?
I am wondering if anything if anything we add (basic nutrients) might be
harmful to our microorganisms or if we should do this in two separate
steps like they do now?

Carole Eddington