Fertigation and Compost Tea (resend) WAS Re: Subject: [Compostteas] CT application

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Mon Jun 17 08:20:27 EDT 2002

>I can't imagine running tea through such a system deliberately except as an
>act of self-destruction.

hmm, I know what you mean, and I have experience silt plugged tape
but, on the other hand, I know that Bob Cannard is continually
putting his version of compost tea out on his field's via some sort
of drip irrigation. I thought it was tape, it might be something else.

If it's something else, other than t-tape, what would it be?

Thanks

-Allan