[Compostteas] When is the brew finished?

Frank Teuton fteuton at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 13 17:34:41 EDT 2002

Salt in worm castings can be diluted in low salt water, and have relatively
little effect on the salinity of the brew, no?

But salty water will have to be fixed to get low salinity.

So the compost salt content is relatively less important than the brew water
salt content.

Does that make sense?

Frank Teuton