Subject: [Compostteas] CT application

D madhava at fidalgo.net
Fri Jun 7 17:48:14 EDT 2002

I have some questions about application of CT.  I've heard that good tea can be used from 1 to 5 gallons per acre and that good dilution rates from 5 to 1, to 10 to 1.  How are people applying the tea to get these types of coverage?  Is there a difference between soil applications and leaf applications?

Thanks,
Daniel