[Compostteas] Re: Compostteas pump

laura_s at vaxxine.com laura_s at vaxxine.com
Tue Jun 4 08:47:01 EDT 2002

I'm using a pump which puts out around 1 cmf for a 35 gallon barrel.
My results seem to indicate that the tea is staying aerobic.

At 10:01 PM 03/06/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Is more air better?  Or is there a point when more doesn't matter.  The
>system I'm designing now uses three pumps for a total of CFM (which I
>believe is cubic feet/minute which is used to measure the amount of air
>being pumped) between 1.05 and 1.2.   The water depth is 36"  The total
>water is about 18-20 gallons.
>That would be about 1 CFM per 20 gallons.

Laura Sabourin
Feast of Fields Inc
Demeter Certified Vineyard & Farm  http://www.ragdolls.net/vineyard.htm
Ragenesque Ragdoll Cattery http://www.ragdolls.net/ragenesq.htm