[Compostteas] Some info re EM in response to D

Scott Alexander daylily at bigpond.com
Mon Jun 3 21:00:35 EDT 2002

> Over the course of two years we haved produced some "lousy" tea....poor
> results from SFI. This poor tea was put into the landscape. Perhaps
because the soils here are
> so lacking in anything beneficial we have had NO problems. Only improved
vigor and reduced disease
> loads.
HOW AMAZING TOM - I did the same thing and my daylilies still multiplied
like crazy. But since I have this rust disease, I do get a bit anxious and
try to follow the bible (Compost tea Manual - Second Edition) and the
Preacher  : -)) and hope to keep the rust suppressed with the appropriate
teas.
Scott Alexander
Maleny
AUSTRALIA.