[Compostteas] chromatography

compostteas-admin at lists.ibiblio.org compostteas-admin at lists.ibiblio.org
Sun Jul 14 19:53:00 EDT 2002

In a message dated 7/14/02 2:19:43 PM, compostteas-admin at lists.ibiblio.org
writes:

<< So, if you want to talk about chromas, we should form a thread about that.
Could we start a thread that calls itself "BD CHROMA", and keep on with the
filter paper thread as something separate? >>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know why my computer sent out the mail before I had a chance to write
my message.

Chroma I understand.  What does BD stand for?  I don't think ferric sulfate
is toxic, or polluting in small quantities.  The thing I read before said
iron sulfate, which could be ferrous sulfate.  Relatively harmless also.  ???

I'd like to experiment with filter paper, after I save up enough money to get
my tea-maker.  A drop on the paper, or dip a strip.  Not coffee filters
probably, although if some consistent results come with filter paper, a
comparison could be made.  I wonder if the unbleached coffee filters would
work any better.  The scale I think of would be compostable, (compostible?)
Non-polluting.  Maybe later.  I've got nothing to work with right now.

Haven't quit thinking about forests, either.
TTYL
Carol