[Commons-research] cc summit attendees interested in research

Giorgos Cheliotis gcheliotis.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:40:34 EDT 2011

Hi, if you're joining the CC Summit in Warsaw and want to meet up right
before the event, I suggest joining everyone else for:

Thursday night pre-Summit drinks: Nowy Wspaniały Świat cafe Świętokrzyska 63
(corner of Nowy Świat) nearest Metro station: Świętokrzyska (5 minute walk
along Świętokrzyska street)  <http://www.nowywspanialyswiat.pl/>

Now I have no idea where that is, but I assume it should be easy to find. If
there's enough of us there wanting to talk about the research panel and/or
anything else research-related, we can talk and self-organize on the spot.
Otherwise, we can just enjoy a drink or two and mix with the rest of the

See you in Warsaw