[Commons-research] Fwd: Reviews

philipp schmidt phi.schmidt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 16:00:32 EST 2008

I had asked Eve for her thoughts on our conversation about peer review (i
admit, i was hoping she'd chime in on the side of "open").
Her suggestion to have a session to discuss peer review is excellent. We
could look at the evidence for the advantages and problems of traditional
peer review, and how open approaches could complement or replace it.