Friday 2/17: Antibubbles(last show?), Trepak

Dave Yarwood dave.yarwood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 11:23:56 EST 2012

Just a heads up that Antibubbles are playing this Friday (2/17) at the
Nightlight with Trepak (the fantastic orchestral pop brainchild of Seamus
Kenney, of SNMNMNM fame)

It's doors 9, show 9:30, $5
and following the show will be the Nightlight's Mid-Century Modern
(50's-60's) Dance Party with DJ's Craig Powell and Montgomery Morris!

I'm a little sad to report that this will be Antibubbles' last show before
we go on an indefinite hiatus. I might resurrect Antibubbles at some point,
but it'll be some months/years from now when the time is right.

Seeya Friday!

Dave / Antibubbles
www.antibubbles.com