Gravy Boys, Pneurotics, Onward Soldiers at BSC!

John john.hite.jr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:53:53 EDT 2011

The Broad Street Cafe   1116 Broad Street in Durham   www.TheBroadStreetCaf=
e.com

Most of our events are FREE events.  If you find yourself at the Cafe
enjoying a show, please show your support and appreciation by=85
Purchasing Food =95 Purchasing Beverages =95 Tipping Your Servers
Your support of The Broad Street Caf=E9 will allow us to continue to
support local music to keep most events free.

And if you're the social media kinda person... we would love it if you
would follow us on Twitter:  @TheBroadStCafe

---EVENTS---

Wednesday, March 23
=95 8P Open Mic Night

 Thursday, March 24
=95 8P Hollow Rock Ramblers
=95 10P The Morning After (folk/soul/rock)

Friday, March 25
=95 8P Michael Daughtry (singer/songwriter)
=95 10P The Gravy Boys (americana/acoustic/roots)

Saturday, March 26
=95 8P Sean Thomas Gerard
=95 10P The Pneurotics (rock/indie/alt)
=95 11P Onward Soldiers (americana)

Sunday, March 27
=95 7:30 Sunday Night Jazz Series featuring Sawyer-Goldberg Jazz Band

For details about any of these events and links to more information,
band sites, etc. please visit:
http://www.thebroadstreetcafe.com/events.html