Small Engine Repair Person?

Timothy OToole totoole26 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 13:32:39 EST 2010

Hey Jason this is Tim. Is the engine just not turning when you crank it?. Are the fluids not getting to where they need to get to. Check to see if valves or sealants need to be replaced. Have you tried changing the plug. Could be something simple. my neighbor tinkers with engines a lot. He fixed my riding mower, my weed wacker, and my push mower. He is always tinkering with stuff. But most likely those small engines these days are built pretty well that most likely it is something small that you could fix on your own. Tell everyone I said hi. I hear Kim is about to pop. when is she due.