Copied from the DPR mailing list: Music on the CCB Plaza

local506 at gmail.com local506 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:47:22 EDT 2008

Although I think some interesting ideas have come up, I'm more in
agreement with Ross - people are choosing to NOT see opening bands,
not showing up late AND hoping to catch the entire first act.  So as
much as I think a financial reward could entice more folks to PAY
early, I could also see those very people paying early AND going
elsewhere to wait for the second or third act to play.  Basically, I
don't think a financial reward is going to get people to come out and
see something they are not interested in seeing - heck, if that were
the case, all of our free shows would be sell-outs...glenn