King Kahn and the Shrines

Chris Calloway ifoufo at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 15:56:39 EDT 2008

--- On Thu, 9/4/08, Chris Rossi <chris at christophermrossi.com> wrote:
> This list is cool when it talks about music.

cool music helps. it would suit me fine with me to only hear about cool psych garage. everything else is just filler.

driving between graham and carrboro on 54 some months ago on a sunday evening tuned into xdu, i hear this bitchin psych garage show followed by a bitchin pysch noise show. i don't know if those shows are on every week at that time. life is too chaotic to set aside specific hours in the week. but if my radio sounded like that 24 hours a day, i could just go ahead and implant a receiver in my head.

3