booking?

Bryon Settle ployntabs at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:55:20 EDT 2008

As I understood things, they had a third party doing the flyers who
apparently was quite belligerent about postering. One of the fellows in
Killer Filler (a band I'm in) called them on this. They were
contrite/shocked/ upset and the incident seem to subside. That's the
skinny I got. We played there and they seemed like nice enough folks.
This was when they just starting to have bands. It was weird because no
one was there. I mean no patrons, no staff, nobody. It was a Carolina
basketball night. We rehearsed some new stuff and had a fine time. Easy
load in.