booking?

grady grady at ibiblio.org
Thu Jun 12 15:35:16 EDT 2008

Poor old Durham has:

Bull City Headquarters: http://www.bullcityhq.org
Weekly shows at the tiny Dain's Place: http://www.dainsplace.net/
Occasional shows at the James Joyce: http://www.jamesjoyceirishpub.com/

(how do you find out about shows at Dain's or the JJ? I have no idea)

Outdoor shows (mostly, ahem, "family-friendly," although I see some
familiar names on the schedules . . .) which are outlined at this recent
Dependable Erection blog post:
http://dependableerection.blogspot.com/2008/06/surfeit-of-free-music.html

When the students return, of course, there's the Duke Coffeehouse:
http://dukecoffeehouse.org/