grady grady at
Thu Jun 12 15:35:16 EDT 2008

Poor old Durham has:

Bull City Headquarters:
Weekly shows at the tiny Dain's Place:
Occasional shows at the James Joyce:

(how do you find out about shows at Dain's or the JJ? I have no idea)

Outdoor shows (mostly, ahem, "family-friendly," although I see some
familiar names on the schedules . . .) which are outlined at this recent
Dependable Erection blog post:

When the students return, of course, there's the Duke Coffeehouse: