stuff to do, week of November 16, 2006

kevin maxwell farmer fakirmevern-amch at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 11:49:48 EST 2006

Maybe this was posted already and I did not notice it:

http://www.heraldsun.com/features/54-789579.html

The gist: the Ciompi Quartet and Branford Marsalis will be playing an
original composition by marc faris tonight at Page Auditorium.

"faris has an established relationship with The Ciompi Quartet, which
commissioned him to write a new work for the ensemble and saxophonist
Branford Marsalis. That composition, "Mountain Music," will receive its
premiere performance Saturday in Page Auditorium at Duke University. "