Benefit for Community Music School

naught at nil.com naught at nil.com
Wed Nov 8 14:58:30 EST 2006

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a note here to let you know about a benefit show for
the Community Music School in Raleigh.  The School offers classical music
training to low income kids in the area.  If you're looking for something
to do on Sunday, Nov 12, we invite you to come and and support this worthy
cause.

The show will be held at Tir Na Nog Irish Pub
(http://tirnanogirishpub.com) on Blount St. in Raleigh (right next to the
Pour House on Moore Square).  Doors open at 5, and the show begins with a
short set by Citizens of Garage at 5:25.  My band, Monkey Navigated
Robots, will play about an hour set that's scheduled to begin at 6:20.
Rounding off the evening will be Crave at 8pm.  Unfortunately, the
organizers haven't told us anything yet about the expected donation and
I've been unsuccessful in tracking that down, so I'll have to keep you
posted about that.

You can find out more about Monkey Navigated Robots at
http://myspace.com/monkeynavigatedrobots

Our lineup includes:

Mike Babyak (me) on guitar and various steel guitars
Hank Smith of Barefoot Manner on banjo
Leo Kishore of Barefoot Manner on bass
Bongo John Metcalf of Zegg on drums

Thanks,