A couple of questions

Mark oakroom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 11:52:56 EDT 2006

Hey, thanks y'all.  I appreciate the kind words.

Re question No. 1:  I contacted Downtown Durham Inc, and they do have
copies of the Rockin the Blocks CD, in case anyone else is interested.
 I have heard the Erie Choir song about the Pan Pan and the Fontana
epic thing and enjoyed them both, so I'm looking forward to seeing
what else there is.

--
http://oakroom.blogspot.com
Music and musicians in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill