Ch-scene Digest, Vol 16, Issue 23

Sorren Thule sorren23 at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 23 16:24:08 EST 2005

and new dominion avenue, which is probably coming in more handy than freedom
or democracy right now <wink>

I predict that your prediction of 2 years will come true, possibly in
spades.  The only way they could maybe fix this situation is if they made
the apartments over the cradle wonderful 1-room beauties based very closely
on the ones over marathon pizza.  If I could live by myself for 150.00 a
month (and walk home after the show) I would be in heaven.  And maybe
soundproofing?  But the bass . .. . it's thumpin' . . .