Stuff to do, week of February 18, 2004

5er (martin) mdhall005 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 12:00:20 EST 2004

of course you'd be a moron to miss this show.

as for the numbers game, Kurt tells me that there
should be "9 or 10" members in tow for this show.
which is a "big ol band" by most standards, and of
"decent" size by Lambchop standards.  that said, i
have no idea what to exepct, never do exactly, which
is why i wouldn't not miss it for the world (and if i
did i'd have some explaining to do).

one caveat. despite the slight inference in the Indy
this week, one should not expect a sting section at
this show.  you'll just have to wait till Merge15 this
summer for that.  ;-)

-5er