[Cc-uk] Talis invites questions for an interview with Prof. Lessig

Paul Miller Paul.Miller at talis.com
Fri Jan 27 06:06:32 EST 2006

All

Back in December, I invited questions for an interview we were about to do
with Larry Lessig.

The results are now available for your listening pleasure at
http://talk.talis.com/.

Paul

--
Paul Miller
Technology Evangelist, Talis Information Ltd

Blogging at http://blogs.talis.com/panlibus/
Podcasting at http://talk.talis.com/

Also running a personal blog at http://paulmiller.typepad.com/
--

Talking with Talis
Listen to conversations with thought-leaders at the interface between Web 2.0, Libraries, and the Semantic Web, visit www.talis.com/podcasts and enjoy new Talis podcasts now.

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.